Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Davisware User Conference?
The Davisware User Conference is education, best practices, tips & tricks, networking, learning, exposure to emerging technology and so much more all in one. It’s one-on-one face time and classroom training between our product experts and you: our valued customer!
Our main objective during the conference is to educate our customers and to provide them with the tools and training resources they need to be successful. It’s also a unique networking opportunity where customers can meet and speak face-to-face with Davisware team members and peers in the field using the same products and doing the same things day in and day out!
Why Attend the User Conference?
The User Conference is the only time and place you’ll be able to have access to all the following at once:
- Receive product-specific training
- Get to spend quality time with Davisware’s owners and staff
- Network with others in your industry or who utilize the same solutions as you do
- Learn about Davisware’s integrated partners and what’s coming out next
- Quickly educate and train new employees or whole departments at once
- Attend a multitude of training sessions in a single day
- Gain a more in-depth and better understanding of your Wintac, S2K, S2K Vision or GlobalEdge software
- Provide Davisware’s development team with real-time feedback and suggestions
- See and hear about what’s trending and how other customers have leveraged their Davisware software solutions to help them achieve their business goals
Who Can Attend the Conference?
All current Davisware customers and their family are welcome to attend. Whether you’re a brand-new user, or a seasoned one, there is still tremendous value in coming out and participating. We also encourage every member of your organization to attend as there is something for everyone to learn and enjoy.
If you’ve never been, come check it out! We promise you’ll love it.
How Often Does the Davisware User Conference Take Place?
For the past 23 years, Davisware has held the user conference for its customers annually. It is always held sometime in the spring in Illinois. This year, it will be held at the renowned Eaglewood Resort and Spa in Itasca, IL.
How Long is the User Conference?
Due to so much interest in the annual event and the amount of training sessions our staff can provide customers, the conference is almost always filled with three days of classes but is four days total. We try to reserve the conference every year from a Sunday to Wednesday. On Sunday, we take advantage of the resort’s luxurious golf course, weather permitting, and host a welcome event for our customers that are arriving and flying in from out of town that evening. Monday through Wednesday is when we all – customers and staff alike – work hard and party hard, and the conference typically wraps up at noon on Wednesday.
Do I Have to Attend the Conference the Entire Time?
This year, the user conference will be held from Sunday, April 7th until Wednesday, April 10th. Each day is packed with various lectures from notable speakers, product specific training sessions, presentations, special events, and even entertainment. While we recommend that you partake in the sessions we’ve created just for you, you are in no way obligated to stay. In fact, your registration ticket will be good for all 4 days, so you may come and go as you please.
What’s Included With My Registration?
- Your admittance to any and all of the sessions we have available to our customers
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, served daily for the entire duration of the conference
- An unlimited variety of snacks and refreshments throughout the day
- Access to all Eaglewood Resort amenities including: the spa, a private bowling alley, the golf course, and the indoor pool and fitness center
- Your reservation to our planned evening entertainment and events
- One complimentary Welcome Bag per guest filled with prizes, giveaways, and useful items for the show