We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or whenever it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
On occasion, we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, telephone number, and various other business related questions. Any information collected is used for the following general purposes:
- Products and services provision
- Identification and authentication
- Services improvement
- Contact and research
Davisware may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- When visiting this site, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes
- Data such as cookie identifiers and website activity is collected for targeted advertising
- That this data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity
- If you would like to opt out please do so at networkadvertising.org/choices